Experience the Beast!
During the European Open week spectators don’t have to settle to just watch the feats of the top players. Every disc golfer has a chance to get a first-hand experience of the Beast! Spectators get to play a round on Friday evenings after the actual tournament round on Friday and two times on Sunday.
Here are the details on spectator rounds and how they work.
Spectator round basic info
- 72 players per round at maximum.
- No more than 4 players per group.
- Shotgun start is used on all spectator rounds. (One group will start on every hole at the same time.) Starting holes and groups will be announced at the players meeting before each round.
- The organizer assigns players to specific groups.
- The exact starting time will be announced at the players meeting.
- There is no competition. Scorecard is for you to keep. Do not return the scorecard after the round.
- Remember to bring your own disc golf gear. Dress according to weather.
- All players must attend the spectators round players meeting 30 minutes before the round.
- The meeting is held at the tee of hole 1.
- Scorecards will be handed out at the players meeting.
Buying the ticket
- The spectator round entry fees won't be refunded.
- One spectator round costs 10€.
- If you buy the spectator round ticket for someone else please mention that person’s name in the field reserved for it in the order form.
- If you’d like to play with your friends please mention their names in the field reserved for this purpose in the order form. Please note that we can not guarantee that everyone gets to play with their friends. We’ll try to honor the wishes to our best ability though.
- Keep the receipt and be prepared to present it if asked.
- You can buy your ticket from online-shop www.holvi.com/shop/spin18
- If spectator rounds are not sold out you can buy your ticket from kiosk at the tournament center. The primary method of purchasing is from the online store though.
Enjoy your round!